Saturday 3 October 2009

Hello

This is to be an unashamedly intermittent Blog. It was set up for a number of reasons:

(1) The name 'Bloody Blog It' had (for some strange reason) not been used as of yet by and of the 112 million (and counting, come on Wikipedia, is December 2007 really the best you can do) blogs

(2) I have something to say! Not sure what yet, but I am sure I have something to say.

(3) My wife has a food blog [http://dgid.blogspot.com/], and very, very occasionally (like when her guard is down and she is ill, or away) she lets me cook. Therefore, this blog will serve as a necessary corrective on her attempt to portray the food prepared here in this flat as some form of cooking perfection.

(4) [Going thru a bit of a Monty Python phase, again] There is NOOOO number 4.

(5) I have enough work to do without such distractions, so I thought I would make my life more difficult by adding to the things that can distract me from [oh look a book] my... [hmmmmm, I really should jot those things down...] work...

And so to the first post... The thing that made me decide to get up off the couch and blog... Tonight's recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment